Manufactured Home Loan
Manufactured home loans are designed for factory-made homes built on a permanent chassis, and generally come in single or two-section units. This option offers various types of loans for homebuyers: FHA, VA, and conventional loans.
The Requirements of a Manufactured Home Loan:
To find out if a property qualifies for a manufactured home loan, it makes sense to seek the advice from a lender, like us. But here are some general guidelines:
- The home was built on or after June 15, 1976
- Has no wheels and is designed as a single-family dwelling
- Has a minimum of 400 sq. ft. for an FHA mortgage
- Has a minimum of 600 sq. ft. for a conventional loan
- Is permanently affixed to the property site for more than 12 months
- You have a credit score of at least 580 for an FHA or 620 for a conventional
(Other restrictions may apply, depending upon product and State.)
If you like small home living, or If you’re a renter and want to take the first step to home ownership, a manufactured home loan could be right up your alley.
For questions on our manufactured home loans please call (888)416-0920.